Other links about the church: Church Charity Boards , Heraldry and Paintings, Gravestones.
The Windows, during the Reformation stained glass with bible scenes, were smashed and replaced with plain glass. Most of the windows in St Mary’s were not returned to stain glass.
Some photographs of the brass plaques in the church:
This screen was erected through the generosity of a legacy from George Pilkington (1907-1975) and a gift from the family of
Builder of Henham 1976
In grateful thanksgiving for the blessings of light after years of darkness (1939 -1945) The electric light was installed in this church by The People of Henham December 1946.